and filial devotion are the supreme qualities of a revolutionary.
• Single-hearted loyalty and filial devotion make the strongest weapon.
• A flaw can exist in a diamond, but never in one's loyalty and filial
• Not money but the heart will win loyalty.
• A loyal man comes to the fore in time of hardship.
• Not in time of peace but in a difficult situation, will loyalty assert
• Both loyalists and traitors are around us.
• A loyal man lives for ever but a traitor lives short.
• The loyal man speaks from his heart while a traitor's heart is on the tip
of his tongue.
• A treacherous man has a honeyed tongue but carries a knife in his belly.
• A loyal man and a traitor cannot live under the same roof nor eat from
the same pot.
• Man, not money, is-most valuable in the world.
• The masses are teachers in everything.
• Reality is a fine school and the masses are teachers.
• After all, it is individual trees that make a thick forest.
• The eyes of the masses are always full of wisdom.
• Talent lies among the masses.
• It is not money or an atomic bomb that moves the world, but a great idea.
• Charm lies in one's ideas, not in one's looks.
• A man's height is the height of his thought.
• The key to the heart of a man is in the heart itself.
• It is an honor whether to live or die on the road of revolution.
• Live not merely for today but for tomorrow.
Nothing is impossible for a man who loves the future.
• A man is strong if he trusts himself, weak if he relies on others.
• Live our own way; fight our own way; create our own way.
• He is a fool that expects favors from others.
• He who relies on himself will prosper; he who relies on others will
• A piece of iron in one's own house is better than a lump of gold in
• Self-knowledge makes one a revolutionary; ignorance of self makes one a
• He who knows himself grows strong, while he who is ignorant of himself
• The only way to measure the value of something new is to use a new
• A product reflects the face of the producer.
• Do not regret after creating something; think twice before you create it.
• Korea is an organism that can survive when whole, but cannot when
• Trust produces loyalty, mistrust betrayal.
• Repaying love with love is a human virtue.
• The best medicine is the doctor's devotion.
• He who does not see the beauty of flowers will not learn to grow them.
• To speak is to act.
• Think one hundred times and choose once.
• Weak in judgment, strong in prejudice.
• A revolutionary poem can serve for millions of spears and swords.
• True poetic words are found in the people's speech.
• The text of a song must be a refined poem.
• The masses are the best critics.